Buy Cryptocurrency With Paypal or Credit Card
Top 10 Cryptocurrencies
How To Buy Cryptocurrencies With Paypal, Skrill Or Payoneer
Cryptocurrencies are the in-thing now, and you’d agree that this new brand of currency that isn’t up to a decade old, has slowly infiltrated every stock market in the world. There are a lot of people that are eager to invest in Cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, because of the constant increase in market value, as a result of bitcoin mining/minting.
As an investor, there are ways you can lay your fingers on cryptocurrencies. We’ll briefly be discussing some payment options you can try out:
It is a tad difficult to purchase cryptocurrencies (bitcoin et al.) with PayPal directly. One of the major reasons is that PayPal payments can be reversible, whereas, in cryptocurrencies, it isn’t. But there are ways you can walk around this issue.
- VirWox. The Virtual World Exchange (or VirWox) is a platform where you can exchange virtual currencies. The first thing you need to do to get started is to open an account on the website (virwox.com) and fill out your details. Activate your account by confirming the activation mail sent to you. You can now fund your account by depositing cash through PayPal. After your account has been funded, you’ll need to buy SLL (Second Life Lindels) with your funded account, which you’ll later exchange with BTC. You can now withdraw your virtual currency and transfer it to your wallet.
- Wirex. Open an account with (Wirexapp.com). After verifying your account, you’ll need to fund the virtual visa card in Wirex account via PayPal with $3, and confirm the PayPal code sent to verify and link the visa card. At this point, you can now purchase cryptocurrencies by transferring funds through PayPal to the linked card.
With Skrill, there are a few options to try out.
- BitPanda. This is exchange company based in Europe that allows you to buy bitcoins with Skrill. You can start by creating a BitPanda account on their site, and confirm the SMS verification. You can now deposit Euros to withdraw BTC and transfer it to your wallet.
- VirWox. You can get BTC through the process as explained above, but with Skrill.
- LocalBitcoins. This is also another platform where you can purchase bitcoins through Skrill. Although, caution should be employed when using LocalBitcoins because there are a handful of fraudulent users there.
The most populous platform you can use Payoneer to buy cryptocurrency is Paxful.
- Paxful. People flock this site to buy and sell BTC. And you can begin by creating an account, and flip through the list of available vendors. Select a vendor and click on Buy. You’ll then insert the amount of cash, and you’ll see the corresponding BTC worth. And you’re good to go.